One Hundred Dollars is officially opening the WEST COAST TOUR POSTER COMPETITION. Having been unable to make it out west due to personal and health problems over the past 2 years, One Hundred Dollars is happy to embark on their first West Coast Canadian Tour and are celebrating by making a commemorative poster. Poster competition Rules:
1. Competition is open to all people of all creed, age, nationality, citizenship status, gender, and race.
2. The poster will be designed by fans, for fans, and should include the words: "One Hundred Dollars West Coast Canadian Tour, 2009" The rest is up to you my friends. Please e-mail submissions to : email@example.com
3. The poster design should be sent to us digitally at 300 dpi, in photoshop, pdf, or ai file. We caution against the use of vector based images.
4. The dimensions of all submissions must exceed 10 inches by 10 inches.
5. Winners will be chosen based on the beauty and integrity of their design by members of One Hundred Dollars.
6. The Winner receives a free print of their poster, 2 (two) VIP back stage passes to a show of their pick out west, and one hour of youtubing with Paul Mortimer.
7. Contest closes on October 13, and winners will be announced on October 15.